There are several steps that professional cleaners in Brisbane need to follow when cleaning the high-touched areas in a home or an office and this is essential during the time of the coronavirus pandemic. Since the Covid-19 virus is highly contagious, the surfaces must be cleaned properly to kill the virus and minimize the transmission. So, let us take a look at the steps that the cleaners follow during their cleaning job.
The high touch surface cleaners in Brisbane have to follow several steps. So, to keep everything structured, let us begin with the general cleaning procedure.
- Wearing appropriate protective wear is a must during the cleaning. So, the cleaners will need to wear disposable gloves.
- They will have to remove the dirt and the dust from the most touched areas especially the solid materials.
- Before disinfecting they will need to wipe the surfaces with a special cleaning solution that is also effective against the virus.
The Cleaning Process
After the cleaning process is over, the cleaners will need to spray the disinfectant over the high touch areas. They will need to make sure that the solution sits on the surface for at least a few minutes as it takes a bit of time to kill the coronavirus on the surface. And when the drying is done, the cleaners can apply the solution again depending on the surface as this is important in the covid-19 cleaning services.
In this process, however, the cleaners will make sure not to apply the liquid cleaning solution on electronic devices as it can cause damage.
During the cleaning, the cleaners can use microfiber cloths if disposable clothes are not available. And these reusable cloths can be washed later by using detergents and disinfectants.
Cleaning the Surfaces
For each surface, individual methods of cleaning have to be followed by the cleaners. So, when you are searching for the professionals on the internet with the term ‘high touch surface cleaners near me’ make sure you include those companies in your list who follow the cleaning protocols provided by the local authorities. Anyway, let us see how they will clean the different areas that are most touched.
- For fabric such as carpets, drapes, rugs, etc. they will apply disinfecting agents first to decontaminate the surfaces before starting steam cleaning or any other type of cleaning.
- For washing the laundry they will need to set the temperature of the water to the highest to kill bacteria and viruses.
- For cleaning the other most touched areas such as doorknobs, cabinets, handrails, chairs, tables, etc. an alcohol-based sanitizer will need to be applied to kill the viruses.
List of High Touch Areas That Will Require Sanitisation
Finally, the list of the most touched areas that the cleaners in Brisbane will need to disinfect includes
- Tables and Chairs
- Desks and Cabinets
- Toilet seats
- Light switches
- Computers (with keyboards)
- Everything that has a handle, etc.
Planning To Clean Your Home or Office? Call the Experts Now.
If you are planning to clean your workplace or home effectively by professionals to protect yourself and the others from Covid-19, Zoom Office Cleaning is the best company to go for. We provide high touch surface cleaners in Brisbane for efficient cleaning and disinfecting of the most touched areas to keep you protected from the virus. So, call us now and book our cleaning service.