Office and Commercial Cleaning in Brisbane by Accredited Professionals
We Have Redefined the Concept of Commercial Cleaning!
Understanding your needs and expectations
Meeting the expectations
Going beyond the Expectations
Our cleaning is all about meeting the bespoke needs of our clients. Hence, we are flexible and will carry out our service in such a manner, which will ensure we never cause any inconvenience. Moreover, our commercial and office cleaning experts in Brisbane have a tremendous eye for details, which will take into account even the minutest of issues while they conducting the cleaning. Most significantly, our team would use the organic cleaning products to come up with an eco-friendly commercial and office cleaning in Brisbane that will not pose any threat to your health or the environment. All these are value additions, which in fact supersede the expectations of our clients, yielding more than 100% satisfaction.
All cleaning sites are inspected at least every 8 weeks by our site supervisors to pick up any minor issues before they become a proble.
What Does Our Office Cleaning Involve?
- Hallways & Lobbies of offices and commercial spaces
- Complete office cleaning solutions.
- Toilets, kitchens, board and meeting rooms.
- A comprehensive eco-friendly service with foam soap dispensers, hand towels, Sani-bins, Air fresheners, toilet papers, paper cups, facial tissues, and other consumable supplies
- Removal of odour and miscellaneous deodorising services
- Commercial end of lease Cleaning
- Cleaning of Windows & Doors, door frames and handles, knobs
- Vinyl Floors Stripping as well as Sealing
- Pest & Termite Control
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Free Initial ‘Spring Clean’ (valued up to $650*)
Call Us NOW to Enjoy Our Holistic Cleaning Service!
Our Service Areas
- Bowen Hills
- Brisbane CBD
- East Brisbane
- Fortitude Valley
- Highgate Hill
- Kangaroo Point
- Kelvin Grove
- New Farm
- Petrie Terrace
- Red Hill
- South Brisbane
- Spring Hill
- West End
- Brisbane Airport
- Eagle Farm
- Acacia Ridge
- Coopers Plains
- Mount Gravatt
- Stones Corner
- Camp Hill
- Port of Brisbane
- Slacks Creek